- Students graduate the program as leadership scholars who understand recognize, critique, and apply leadership frameworks and theories in real world situations.
- Students learn and interact with their peers initially in small course sizes evolving to working independently with minimal supervision or guidance by graduation
- Students gain experience through 30-plus hours of a Coached Leadership Practicum
- Students test apply scholarship and leadership knowledge within a self- or faculty-directed senior capstone project
- Students develop a personal leadership framework that fosters an in depth understanding of oneself and leadership style
- Students are prepared for lifelong leadership development and self-awareness
- Students are exposed to global intercultural perspectives
Skip to content